CMT Laboratories was proud to sponsor and attend Mother’s High Tea again this year.
Mother’s High Tea is the signature social event for the cannabis advocacy and business communities. It is a family-friendly, public high tea, designed to normalize legalized cannabis and those who work in the cannabis industry and advocacy arenas. And most importantly, it benefits local (cannabis) non-profits!
Thanks to Susan Squibb and everyone who helped put on the event. We had a wonderful time!
We cannot wait for the next event, and we suggest that everyone checks it out for next year. Thanks for putting it on!
As we previously shared, CMT Labs created a team for Walk MS—a charity walk that is changing the lives of people with MS and helping fuel progress toward a world free of multiple sclerosis.
Thanks to everyone who came out for the walk, and thanks to all of our family and friends who donated.
Here at CMT, being green in very important to us.
Here are the top 10 ways that we celebrate Earth Day:
- We recycle 100% of our paper.
- We reuse and recycle 100% of our boxes.
- We reuse plastic bags (except for micro samples, of course).
- We turn off all lights and non-fundamental electronics when closed.
- We send digital test reports and invoices to our partners.
- We send digital paychecks to our staff and use digital HR forms.
- We give all new customers native wildflower seeds.
- We ethically dispose of all laboratory waste, as well as autoclave our own microbial waste.
- We replaced our windows with energy-efficient versions.
- We are shortening our run time so that we use less solvent.
Please let us know if you have any questions about our sustainability efforts or would like tips on going green!